Imperfection makes perfect, except in my case.
I'm Nicasia the Hex Machine. Also known as Nic, Nica or Nici, occasionally Boss by some. In the World of Warcraft I've been a shaman since June 2010, elemental all the way. I'm a guild leader, a part-time raid leader, a roleplayer, an altoholic, a DPS, a tank and a healer. I'm a devoted fisherman and a hardcore archaeologist, whose cooking skill is about 8 in real life. I got it up to 8 by pushing the buttons on my microwave oven.
I have characters scattered on multiple realms, but my main base of operations is the European RP (I wish!) realm Moonglade. As a person I'm very stubborn and proud, but also quite kind and usually patient. And a rogue.
Letter to Greatfather Winter, from the Hex Machine
Dear Greatfather Winter, please place
- Invincible's Reins
- Tabard of the Lightbringer
- strength to do Loremaster
lots of Ulduar runs
- peace for the world
skill, courage and patience to be a great guild master
- my fellow appreciated people (that some know as 'friends', but I prefer not to use that term) to stick with me
a dear person I might have lost<3 positive attitude for the raiders
will for a certain person to keep liking me cinder from Firelands essence from Firelands
- Nica that wants less things
- transmogrifiable items of the model and colour of Outlander's Facewrap, for all armour types please!
- Pattern: High Society Top Hat