Monday 2 July 2012

A new layout for Pandaria?

First of all I'd like to apologise for the long-ish break from posting. Days have been better and worse, some of them horrid, but most importantly they've just passed, one after another. Here I am anyway, I haven't lost interest in this blog and I'm in fact working on a new series of posts, but the premiere takes more work, and another photoshoot. Another thing is that I also got a job, if I can call it that - it certainly doesn't feel like one. It's nothing much, but I keep my email open constantly, and when I do get to do something, I want to do it well and it takes a bit of my day.

There's something I've been wondering as Mists of Pandaria is around the corner. Should I perhaps update the blog's layout to Pandaria style? I'm pretty sure it would involve a lot of green colour. Currently the background image and colours have nothing to do with Cataclysm, it's just a personal thing, a long story in the form of a picture made of two screenshots. And I like it, and the meaning behind it very much.
I'd definitely like a blue background best, since it's my favorite colour and the one that represents my favorite expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. I can see that it would be very illogical, though, as we have, and Azeroth has, moved on from that. A snowy and cold layout is however a strong possibility. After all, this blog has a slightly greater focus on me in the game, than the game itself.
Let me know what you think, if you think, about any of the stuff.

WoW-wise I haven't been up to much. I changed Ral's protection spec to retribution so I'd get some change and some gearing up to do. I was, in fact, extremely lucky in the first full LFR run I did as retribution: I got everything I rolled on for main spec, three items, and a ring for the tank spec which I had just dropped. So four items altogether. Definitely my luckiest LFR run in the history of ever (due to having my lucky dwarf with me.)

I've been a real slackbanana of a guild master recently. At least I feel that way. I've just been leveling my alts and whatnot, letting officers and co-guild masters take care of everything. On top of all that, Cataclysm is getting more and more boring with less things I actually want to do.

Anyway, this was just a little post to let my imaginary readers know what's going on with me and the blog. There will be more MoP beta posts in the near future, also character intrductions (I assume?!) and other things. You may also suggest if you'd like to hear, see, smell, feel, taste or sense something in particular, I might be able to make that happen!

Wiggles,
Nica

No comments:

Post a Comment