Friday 11 January 2013

Brawler's Bug

I haven't looked into this matter any more than I've been forced to, but it's really, really starting to annoy me. You may be familiar with the phenomenon of Brawler's Guild putting multiple people into the arena at the same time. This also means simultaneous boss fights with all their spells and effects restricting your and your fellow brawlers' movement in the area. Well, it's added its own special kind of touch to it previously, but yesterday it went a bit too far in my opinion.

I actually don't know what is going on here, but it shows the two of us in the arena.
I'm a person who doesn't want achievements if I haven't actually earned them. Last night, as I was about to face my last rank six opponent, Unguloxx, I "defeated" the giraffe thing without even having to hit it once. The unfortunate bug was caused by the other person defeating his boss, and likely had something to do with me not having tagged Unguloxx for myself yet - because I simply had no time to do so before I was already thrown out. Although I don't think Unguloxx would have been a challenge to me, I am a bit disappointed and would have rather fought him instead of getting The Second Rule of Brawler's Guild the way I did.

The good news is that rank seven seems a whole lot more interesting than the previous ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment