Sunday 26 August 2012

Remember Theramore

I'm sure that by now we all know what's going to happen to Theramore Isle. Therefore there is no spoiler warning in this post, since it would only be spoiled for a very short time anyhow. I just wanted to post some screenshots of the town, just to have a personal memory of it in the blog. Lanfranco and I went to say goodbye to Theramore together, so he appears in some shots.

I didn't get to experience very much Theramore RP, but the little bit that I did experience was great. I wish I could have done more of it. I'm not sure if there will ever be anything that can compare to it.

Farewell Theramore, you will always be in my heart.


































And the music, I always loved it.


P.S. I love having internet as sensitive as mine... These days I upload screenshots to Photobucket to save disc space. The internet is fast and fairly good normally, but when I begin to upload, my latency jumps up to 5k and I can't do anything on WoW. It's not something that really disturbs my time, but it's fairly silly considering I live in a technology super country! Ah well, my time will come I suppose, when I move out of this small town.

P.P.S. I am now getting to know the new Toyota GT86, because clicking the link was the only way I could silence the ad quickly.

P.P.P.S. My latency is now 14.5k!

No comments:

Post a Comment