Tuesday 9 October 2012

85-90 in screenshots: Part III - Townlong Steppes & level 90

Here's the final part of leveling screenshots with a few level 90 things included. There will be more of that: we're getting started with challenge modes and raiding, and I'm going to be doing more solo attempts with Vlad.
I don't like how I've been so unfair towards some zones, for example the Dread Wastes. It was there, in Klaxxi'vess that I hit level 90, but I only had one very bad screenshot from the whole zone. Hmph.







Hieno juttu, Hermanni!




Hieno juttu, Hermanni! II

My old enemy and I meet again... -- The moment you realise you've been running to the wrong direction the whole time.


Start of legendary thingies with Wrathion.


My overall feelings regarding leveling in Pandaria? I think it's been great. I've enjoyed the quests - of course not all of them, but generally. I'm not sure if the questing experience itself was anything awesome compared to, say, Cataclysm or WotLK. In fact I've never had anything against the start of Cataclysm. It was amazing. Then it got a bit... flappyfloppysloppy. And nothing can ever beat WotLK for me, so that's the end of that.

During my leveling process I really tried to get into the sha concept and realised that it's the worst possible enemy one could face - oneself. One's negative feelings in a physical form. The concept is definitely different from what we've seen previously, but not at all less devastating. And this, if something, isn't inspiring at all, right? Wink wink.

Now how do I go forward? I'm going to get into the legendary quest chain. I've been very lazy with it so far... We're getting into our raiding stuff in Menagerie and challenge modes with some. I'm leveling Vlad and Ral up to 90, then having a look at monk and other alts. I feel positive about the future, I think it's going to be good.

Here, have some music.


No comments:

Post a Comment