Tuesday 30 October 2012

Through Your Interface: 15 Days of Screenshots #11

See Saz's blog for more information regarding the challenge!

11. Profession of choice
Show us an image of you doing what you like to do best.

Nicasia and her Frosty Flying Carpet.

My longest-running profession of all time is Nicasia's tailoring, but there's nothing that really makes it my favorite other than the memories. I ended up with that one, anyhow. Back when I hadn't yet purchased WotLK and was stuck at level 70, I hoarded as much cloth as possible, to level my future profession of tailoring that I chose for the flying carpets. My bank was filled with them, and as much as I wanted to make space, I refused to sell those stacks of cloth. When I could finally turn them into bolts, and bolts into tailored creations, I was relieved! I also remember checking the auction house regularly for good prices of golden draenite, until I had all four (I think!) that the first carpet required. Good times.

If I was to choose Nica's professions now, I wouldn't go with tailoring. I'd probably choose engineering, because leveling it is so much trouble and I wouldn't be arsed to do it on an alt. Generally I choose professions that fit the character RP-wise. That wasn't the case with Nica, but I've stuck with what I chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment