Thursday 18 October 2012

Nica's guide to doing Klaxxi dailies with feeling \m/

I'm not much of a guide-maker, but this one... This I know how to do. I got super excited when I got the idea for it, and I hope not too many have got ahead of me.

You might have guessed it, but in case you haven't, here's the deal: the Klaxxi enchantments, those buffs provided by the Klaxxi that help you in the Dread Wastes, are all named after more or less iconic heavy metal songs. I've covered the list with links to the songs, so you can do your Klaxxi dailies with appropriate soundtrack!

Angel of Death (Slayer)
Painkiller (Judas Priest)
Raining Blood (Slayer)
Silent Lucidity (Queensrÿche)
Children of the Grave (Black Sabbath)
Master of Puppets (Metallica)
Seek and Destroy (Metallica)
Iron Man(tid) (Black Sabbath)
Speed King (Deep Purple)
Battle Hymn (Manowar)

Enjoy! \m/

6 comments:

  1. Must I? I really don't like metal. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU MUST. For the Klaxxi!

      Delete
    2. ..but I haven't unlocked the dailies yet...

      Delete
    3. Excuses, excuses!

      By the way, whenabouts are you usually on so I can come stalk and ask for a guild invitation? :D

      Delete
  2. My online times are incredibly spastic, from noon to 2AM. << But I'd say you'd be most successful at around soap time as I like to use soaps as background "music" to do dailies and such, so from... 5PM onward until Salatut Elämät ends? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall try to hop around sometimes around then. :)

      Delete