Thursday 6 December 2012

My first ever pet battle post..!

Although I still raid three nights a week most of the time, I've began to find more time - and most of all, relaxation of mind - for casual and not-so-essential things again. With Operation: Shieldwall, dailies in fact feel quite nice to complete again. I don't really feel like running after all those Pandaria achievements just yet, so I decided to have a closer look at pet battles. Before tonight my highest level pet was level 6. I ended up with those of level 11 and 9 - plus plenty of new catches and the Celestial Dragon.

Reth'rek the Searing Scorchling, a long-term loyal companion to Nicasia ever since they met over a year ago, has got to battle himself up to level 9. Despite his rather rocky start against the critters of Elwynn, he's become good at, well... scorching things. Lok'hokor the Frigid Frostling continued to perform poorly against pretty much any enemy he encountered in a duel, so he will have to wait for his levels for some time. Perhaps he isn't yet fully empowered by the winter.

Wilba & Olba. Or Olba & Wilba, I'm not quite sure.
A rather new acquaintance was the one to reach the highest level tonight. Despite his overly cute looks, the Sprite Darter Hatchling Wilba proved to be extremely deadly in battle! With a Slicing Wind here and a Moonfire there, he annihilated nearly all of his opponents, even ones that were higher level than him. Sadly his strength was also the demise of a couple of rare-quality pets that I wanted to catch. Wilba will continue as the spearhead of my battle team as the wild winds of fortune carry us onward. Whither soever they blow, onward to glory we go!

One of the best catches of the night was a level 6 Dusk Spiderling, whom I named Aqil. My goal for now is to catch a rare quality Nether Faerie Dragon, because they're cute and they're blue, and I like cute and blue.

P.S. I wish a great Independence Day to all independent people of Finland.

4 comments:

  1. I have not been even able to do any of these pet battle at all. So busy with work and just got into a car accident 3weeks ago so now I am more focused in Real world this is why sometimes cant update my blogs but I am trying whatever I can lol Anyway, great post hon keep it up. and Grats on Level 6 with your pets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa, that car accident sounds terrible! I hope it wasn't too serious. Did you get hurt? Sometimes it is indeed hard to find time for WoW will all real life things going on, but when you do, it feels more special again. :) Thank you thank you, I'm looking forward to leveling my fierce littlies more. ;) Take care Amerence!

      Delete
  2. I spent a few hours trying to get a rare Nether Faerie Dragon as I too love how they look! Was totally worth those few hours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats for your blue cutie! :) I'm sure that when I finally find a rare one, I will accidentally kill it. :P

      Delete