Wednesday 21 November 2012

IntPiPoMo 2012: Vrykul

I update the blog pretty often, but I have to say that this month it'll get more than enough updates! I've decided to take part in the IntPiPoMo 2012 screenshot "challenge". The idea is to complete it during November, but as we're already over halfway through the month, I'll have about two weeks to post 50 screenshots of various subjects. My goal is to post 5-10 of those at a time.

In addition to that, I'd love to complete the November challenge on Tastes Like Battle Chicken. It's called 'Feeling musical' and you can read more about it here. I'll be quite short of time this month, but I'll try my best to find time and inspiration for that one, too. Now, however, I'll get started with the IntPiPoMo with some vrykul shots. And yes, I know prince Keleseth isn't a vrykul!

Learn more about the IntPiPoMo as introduced on Revive & Rejuvenate, with a list of the participants.



Nice tattoos!




For me personally, this view is legendary.

7/50

No comments:

Post a Comment