Saturday 10 November 2012

Through Your Interface: 15 Days of Screenshots #15

See Saz's blog for more information regarding the challenge!

15. A fairytale image
World of Warcraft is often described as cartoony and looking a bit, well, fairytale-ish. Take a screenshot that makes you think of a fairytale - use Disney inspiration if you must! Feel free to edit this screenshot a bit to enhance the fairytale feel, or just get super creative with that in game camera!


I wasn't sure which way I'd post the last two that I did, but I ended up having this one as the fairytale image. I think it represents the evil side of fairytales quite well. I was instantly reminded of the view in the screenshot as I first saw the Chancel area in Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

And speaking of Amnesia, I'm definitely looking forward to A Machine for Pigs, heh. I guess it'll be a Mists of Pandaria kind of an experience - I hope it'll be as epic of a surprise from first hearing about it to actually playing it. I couldn't help thinking of Razorfen Kraul, if only a little bit.


I've actually reached the finish line with the 15 Days of Screenshots challenge. I've had a ton of fun with it, and I want to thank Saz for coming up with the idea. I've set my eyes on what will likely be the next challenge I participate in. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment